Monday, April 23, 2012

You Know You're an American in Ireland If...

After living in Ireland for three months I've decided it's pretty obvious I'm not from Dublin or anywhere in this country. Here are my top 21 observations that have led me to this conclusion. 
  1. I don't smoke
  2. I wear flip-flops
  3. I come to class on time
  4. I wear a jacket when it's 40 degrees and colder
  5. I don't know where every pub is in the country
  6. I think the Spire is pretty
  7. I don't wear work man boots with skinny jeans or leggings 
  8. I wear pants instead of skirts or shorts when it's below 50 degrees
  9. I wear shorts that cover my ass cheeks and don't go up my crack
  10. I don't wear leggings or tights under every outfit 
  11. I wear make-up
  12. I don't wear my hair in a bun on the top of my head
  13. I don't own any over sized grandma sweaters
  14. I don't gob on lipstick 
  15. I own jeans
  16. I have no idea what the 'DAA' is 
  17. My hair is dyed blond not a variation of red, orange or purple 
  18. I don't wear heels to class
  19. I don't wear lingerie with converse high tops when I go out 
  20. Upon arrival, I had no idea the saying 'lets have some craic' had nothing to do with getting high
  21. I do not think wearing vertically striped jester looking pants is okay







No comments:

Post a Comment