Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Delivers Dublin a Legend

Today, Jeff Dunham, the greatest comedian of all time, will be in Dublin, Ireland. I was lucky enough to score tickets to see him. Actually I would have paid any price, probably even sold my soul to get a ticket  to his show but the point I am making is that in less than five hours I will be sitting in front of him watching him work his magic! Today is a dream come true for me. Duhman is the comedian I watch every time I'm in a shitty mood, every time I have downtime, every time I don't want to do my homework and every time other opportunity I get.

I really have nothing else to say other than I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH TODAY! Yes, that is all. If you haven't been introduced to this man of wonder, let me do the honors. Here are a few of his stand ups thanks to wonderful world of YouTube. 



'

You should now all know why I am so excited to be seeing him on this wonderful day of Cinco de Mayo. This man is a God and I will finally get to be in his presence. What more could a girl want?  

Me before the show started. The happiest day in my life? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment